The chicago waldorf school 2014-15 Annual Fund
Giving to the Annual Fund is easy! You can:
- Give via your Smart Tuition payment.
- Make a gift online via PayPal (click here or clik on the "Donate Now" button above)
- Set-up monthly gifts via PayPal (See Monthly Giving below)
- Make a credit card payment which can also be done in monthly installments.
- Write a check to Chicago Waldorf School (memo: Annual Fund)
- Fill out a pledge envelope—you have until June 30, 2015 to pay
- Give a gift of stock—its easy!
- Ask your employer if they offer a Matching Gift Program
Please call the Development Office at 773-828-8472 with any questions about how to give to the Annual Fund.
Sign up for monthly giving:
Enter an amount for automatic monthly donations then click the "Automatic Billing" button.
This video profiles CWS faculty members who detail how previous years of Annual Fund and the 2011 Gala fundraiser empowered them with resources for research experiences, educational workshops and teacher trainings. A robust support for Annual Fund allows teachers to enhance their teaching and enrich the curriculum.
We welcome your support of the school and can assist you in planning your school contributions (even simple tasks are effective, like setting up automatic monthly payments), or work with you to maximize your contributions with corporate matching gift programs.