Spanish II-Course Description
Thursday, August 1, 2013
By the end of the shool year, the students in Spanish II should master the content of the previous Spanish I level.
• They also should be able to use the most common regular and irregular verbs in the simple past tense;
• Differentiate between the direct and indirect objects (nouns and pronouns), as well as the prepositional objects;
• They should master gender and number agreement;
• How to conjugate reflexive verbs;
• Comparison of adjectives.
• By the end of the second semester the students should be able to understand the difference between simple past and imperfect past tenses.
The students will read short stories from different Spanish authors. The project for the first semester will be on a Spanish speaking country. For the second semester their project will be on a capital city of a Spanish speaking country.
Faculty: Alberto Correa, Spanish Teacher
Class Dates: September 4th, 2013 - June 13th, 2014
Curriculum Area: Foreign Language