Monday, June 2011
Welcome our newest Alumni, the Class of 2011
Graduation is a special time of transition, of growth, of marshaling resources and of striking out in exploration of new opportunities. Each year, graduation brings a vivid reminder of the journey CWS students have made to this culminating point. It is a time to reflect on the relationships that have sustained and nurtured the students and their families throughout their growth and development. Its also a time when the role of community takes on an added significance as many graduates make the transition to join—or form—new communities of support, even as they cherish and reaffirm ties to their old ones.
Honor the history, spirit and experiences of our graduating students with a gift to Annual Fund!
Thank you to all who have already made a contribution to the 2011 Annual Fund. If you haven’t yet, it’s not too late! The Annual Fund closes June 30th. Honor the legacy of our 2011 graduates by contributing to this year’s Annual Fund. Your gift will make a difference!
Change a Life. Give a gift to support future graduates.
Click Here to recognize an alumnus via Annual Fund
Reasons to Give:
- HONOR the developmental process for future generations of CWS Graduates
- FEEL GOOD about simply giving back
- REPAY the rewards you gained from our Festivals and Family Education Programs
- RECEIVE the benefit of a tax-deductible contribution
- BUILD on the legacy of your own experiences at Waldorf
- SUPPORT our financial aid program
- HELP offset our annual operating expenses
- ENABLE the next generation of students to receive the benefits of a Waldorf Education