High School Admissions
Currently accepting applications for the 2018-19 academic year (and we have limited openings for the current 2017-18 school year). Please contact the Enrollment Office to inquire about availability. Use this page to initiate the application process. Please direct all High School inquiries to Laura Grenholm at 773.465.2371 or email@example.com
The 2018-19 application due date is January 19th, 2018
Application Process for Grades 9-12 - New Families
- Parent(s) attend a School Tour
RSVP to Laura Grenholm 773.465.2371 or firstname.lastname@example.org
or CLICK HERE to register online
- Student visits the high school for a full day (7:50am - 3:40pm). Contact Laura Grenholm to arrange.
- Complete the Application Form
• Submit the application fee of $75
• Include a photo of your child
- Complete and sign Transcript Request Form and email to email@example.com
- Request that teachers mail recommendations directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Math Teacher Recommendation
• English Teacher Recommendation
• Principal or Guidance Counselor Recommendation (or another teacher of choice)
- Submit the following if relevant:
• Educational or Neuropsychological Evaluation and 504/IEP
• Custody agreement & contact information for all parents/guardians
- Teachers review the file and determine if applicant moves forward to interview.
- Interview with applicant, parents/guardians, and two high school teachers.
Admission Decisions are made by the faculty. Notification will be sent within two weeks of the interview, or as soon as possible for summer or mid-year applicants.
Financial Aid: Tuition Adjustment and Grade 9 Scholarship
Please visit the Tuition Adjustment page for more information.
Notice of Nondiscrimination Policy
The Chicago Waldorf School does not discriminate against qualified applicants for employment or admissions to the School on the basis of race, color, creed, gender, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religion, age, or physical disability in the administration of its educational policies, scholarship, tuition adjustment, athletic, and other school-administrated programs.